Fancy a career in beer? HPA is on the hunt for a new Sales Rep
Hop Products Australia is looking for the newest member of their team
Hop Products Australia is Australia’s largest hop producer. We grow, process and package 80% of hops grown in Australia on our farms, located in picturesque regions of Tasmania and Victoria, with our head office located in Hobart. Our customers are brewers – big and small – located across Australia and around the world.
We are currently expanding production in response to increased global demand for Australia grown hops, and we are now boosting our domestic sales team to support our growing customer base.
We are looking for someone with a solid understanding of brewing and the beer industry. Importantly, you will be a consultative communicator who can nurture strong relationships with customers.
Working closely with our Sales & Marketing Manager, your role will be to develop strategic fit with the customer in regards to hop supply and hop related technical support in the brewery.
This is a full time position and requires regular domestic travel.
The location of the role is flexible. Ideally, the candidate would be based at head office in Hobart.
Ideally, you will have the following attributes and experience:
- Beer industry knowledge and experience
- Production or sales experience in commercial brewing
- Be likeable, engaging and proactive.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Able to effectively liaise with peers and manage those relationships.
- Computer literacy using Microsoft Office products, MYOB EXO or ability to quickly acquire these skills.
If your career is in beer and you have a passion for sales this is an outstanding opportunity for you.
Salary for this position is in the range of $60k to $70k plus super
For specific information about this role, contact Owen Johnston (Sales & Marketing Manager) on 0400 126 015.
To obtain the full job description, email firstname.lastname@example.org