Want to work with HPA?
Could the world’s best job be waiting for you?
If you like beer – no, love beer – and you have a proven sales history then there’s a team of beer industry professionals in Hobart calling you.
Australia’s leading breeder, producer and supplier of hops, Hop Products Australia (HPA) is on the hunt for a Sales Manager.
With farms in Victoria and Tasmania HPA grows hops, which are just what brewers in Australia and around the world require to make the finest brews.
With recent releases of new proprietary hop varieties such as; Galaxy, Ella, Summer and Vic Secret HPA is experiencing a rapid expansion of its customer base, domestically and internationally, so we’re seeking the contribution of a suitably experienced sales manager.
The successful applicant must:
- Have a qualified brewing background with hands-on brewing experience
- Have an understanding of beer recipe formulation and most importantly – hop application
- Have proven sales experience
- Be likeable, engaging and proactive
- Like hops and beer, and enjoy spending time getting to know brewers
- Enjoy working as a member of an enthusiastic agribusiness team
We’d love the successful applicant to have:
- An awareness of hop varieties from around the world and their applications in beer
- Knowledge of advanced bittering, aroma and flavour products and their application
- Knowledge of the global hop market
- Marketing experience
As an added bonus the role will be based in the HPA Head Office in Hobart Tasmania. However, every so often it will necessary to leave paradise to sell HPA products across Australia and the world.
Applications referencing position to be submitted to email@example.com
Applications close Friday 9 August 2013
And as they say – remuneration commensurate with experience!