Add an extra dimension to your beers with SPECTRUM, a revolutionary liquid dry hopping product that increases brewing yields and reduces tank turnover times while delivering maximum hop flavour.
SPECTRUM is like nothing you’ve experienced before. It’s 100% hop-derived, flowable and fully soluble with consistently true-to-type hop flavour.
Save time & money
The only dry hopping product that is fully dissolvable, leaving you with more beer and less cleaning.
True-to-type flavour including glycosidically bound fractions essential for biotransformation.
100% hop-derived liquid with no carriers or synthetic solvents.
Now available in Citra®, Eclipse®, Enigma®, Galaxy®, Mosaic® and Vic Secret™.
SPECTRUM is the perfect solution for breweries that:
- Would like to experiment with dry hopping
- Don’t have dry hopping equipment but would like to dry hop
- Have limited tank capacity and want shorter contact times
- Want to add large amounts of hops on the cold side
- Want full hop flavour, not just hop aroma
- Want consistent product quality
- Want to eliminate hop creep
Top brewing tips:
- Take an iterative approach
- Recommended dose rate: up to 80% of T90
- Replacement rate for T90 pellets: 1:5 – 1:8
- Warm to room temperature prior to use
- Lower viscosity by warming in 40°C bath
- When not using dynamic dosing system, pre-disperse in 5-10 x amount of lukewarm de-aerated water or wort
- Dose during second ferment when 1-2°P off terminal gravity
- Store at 2-15°C, use within 12 months of production date
- Blanket open bottles with inert gas, reseal, and use within 1 month of opening
If it sounds too good to be true, don’t take our word for it. Some legends of the brewing industry have been involved in product trials:
“SPECTRUM has really helped us reduce beer loss when dry hopping our IPAs, while still delivering juicy, hop-forward flavours.”
Mick O’Rance, Sunday Road Brewing, AUS
“SPECTRUM is the best hop product that I have ever used.”
Jason Oliver, Founding Brewmaster, Devils Backbone, US
“We have seen a lower and more consistent loss rate on the beers we have trialled SPECTRUM in, and are really impressed with the flavour profile it gives. We have taken it up to 50% of the dry hop in one of our beers and saw a much shorter tank time due to lower amount of hop creep and a smaller spike in VDK.”
Sophie de Ronde, Head Brewer, Burnt Mill Brewery, UK
“SPECTRUM helped us solve long standing production issues with our dry hopping processes. Much of our infrastructure struggles with processing extreme dry hop loads using traditional pellets, causing unacceptable beer loss and production down time. Spectrum allows us to continue to push the limits with our beer without sacrificing time and beer quality.”
Ross Koenigs, Brewing Innovations Specialist, New Belgium Brewing, US
We have a limited supply of SPECTRUM Citra® and SPECTRUM Mosaic® available now.
Get in touch with your HPA rep today to secure your supply:
0400 126 015
National, NSW & ACT
0490 441 090
TAS & NZ
0498 648 770
WA, SA & NT
0417 397 364
0490 489 007
0421 944 849